If you’re still stuck on what to ask for this Christmas, or if you happen to be a somewhat panic stricken groom searching for ideas for your beloved, we might just have a few answers for you. We’ve been daydreaming about what we’d put on our ultimate Christmas wish list this year and, as we’ve been very good girls, we’re hoping that Father Christmas might slip one of these gems into our stocking…
1. Soleste ring from Tiffany – Diamonds are a girl’s best friend after all, so what better way to celebrate the end of a spectacular year than with a cushion-cut white diamond bordered with pink diamonds in rose gold and an outer band of smaller white diamonds in platinum?
2. Willow tote bag from Mulberry – When a bag is as beautiful as this one, it doesn’t matter how long you have to rummage around at the bottom to try and find your lipgloss! The structure of this classic shape is majorly swoon worthy.
3. Daisy perfume by Marc Jacobs – It’s not just about the pretty packaging, as you might expect, but about the fresh smell of long summer afternoons all year long.
4. MAC Cosmetics Foundation – It’s almost impossible for us to walk past the MAC make up counter without stopping to try something out and so we really wouldn’t mind if a little touch of this expert foundation found its way under our tree.
5. Leather jacket from Charlier Brear – In case you didn’t already know, our favourite bridal designer Charlie Brear now has a ready to wear collection too. We’d be very pleased to trot into the new year in this beautifully cut dove grey leather jacket.